Old and New

Sale-A-Bration is NOW!



Check out Amazing new stamps and dies in the latest Mini Catalog:



So much to consider! Just the thing for moving forward into the New Year. 
As a VFW Auxiliary life member I am partial to the Poppy products:



And remember that you receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with each $50 you purchase. These are special stamps, coordinating tools and Designer Series Papers available only during the Sale-A-Bration season. Get them now before they're gone!

Contact me to find out about getting free catalogs and/or hosting a workshop to learn how to use all these fabulous goodies! It's also a terrific time to join my new team and become a demonstrator yourself.  You might just want to get a discount on all your Stampin' Up!® purchases and be a hobby demo...or you might be looking for a business opportunity that allows you to build community and bring people together in celebration of creativity. I would be grateful to be part of your journey. Let's talk soon about how I can help! You can read more information about joining me in The Stamping Life.




Comments