Hello Painted Lavender

Oh Bee! Oh My! Honey Bee Bundle



Love, Love, Love all things honeybee...and the new Honey Bee Bundle is my latest craze! It is apparently so for lots of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and customers as well! Here I used a scrap strip from one of  the Sale-A-Bration Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Papers [free with a $50 purchase in my online store], some gold embossing, the new Coastal Weave 3D embossing folder for that terrific, realistic textured background.



For this card I used the trimmed, embossed strip from the previous project to create a nice element for a Crushed Curry monochromatic look. The Sentiment from the Honey Bee set fits beautifully on one of the Stitched Labels Dies. The coordinating dies for the bee stamps make this an easy and beautifully detailed project.

Don't you love using your scraps? Sometimes I get the most interesting original designs just from starting with leftovers! 



Comments