Old and New

Purple Mountain Majesty

 
   Happy Mountain Majesty Monday! Here's a quick look at the Mountain Air bundle in action. Kind of made for the 406 altitude/attitude of my Montana hometown!

   Love using bright colors for that unique graphic art look! Check back next week for more along these lines.

   
   Here's a look at the tree dies. I love these, and there are two identical ones in the set so you can cut twice as fast!
Inking/masking the sky was skin-staining fun too. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a free Sale-a-Bration set. Order $50 to qualify for this freebie until March 31.

   There's nothing like stamping/creating something to take your mind off any troubles you might have. Try it today and let me know how you put your own stamp on it?!

   If you've always wanted to try paper crafting but didn't know where to start, I can help with that! Send me a message and we can set you up, or you can shop 24/7 in my Stampin' Up! online store!

   

Comments