Hello Painted Lavender

Stamping a Bird Ballad for Spring!



   Spring has sprung for most of the country. While we're social distancing we can still watch nature and gain solace in the cycle of the seasons. 

   How are you faring friends? Are you able to focus on the positive in all of this? Research shows that appreciating nature makes us more calm and can lift our mood. As for me and our house, we are blessed to be well so far, and we are lucky to live out West where there is built in social distancing. 

   I've been enjoying the bird feeder even more these days, and I have enough art supplies to keep me busy creating--which also makes me feel better in so many ways. I love these Bird Ballad products: Designer Series paper that is so fun to cut out while I listen to music; stamps that coordinate with the drawings on the paper; and dies that are the perfect frames for the sentiments in the stamp set. 

   Putting my own stamp on spring...and sharing some ideas in case you'd like to join me!


Each order from my online Stampin' Up! store qualifies you for the drawing for the current monthly giveaway! I'd love the chance to earn your business! More info about me and an extra giveaway in THIS POST

      We're in this for the long haul! Here's wishing you all well, and hoping for the best in our nation and the world as we all fight together to slow the spread #alonetogether

Comments