Old and New

Five Floral Friday!



   I've been having loads of fun in my studio this evening after the sun came out of the clouds! Using the retiring Abstract Impressions set has been a joy and today I focused on the floral elements.

   The butterfly card above is made using the retiring In Colors, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, and Pineapple Punch. The dies are on sale now for less than half off regular price while supplies last. There are just beautiful...


   Here is the large floral die cut which can also be cut apart to create separate elements. It's truly a bargain right now!

 

   Here I applied a blue and white color scheme with a splash of Melon Mambo cardstock. Putting my Sale-a-Bration sentiments to use!


   Same idea/image only in black and white--always a classic. I decided to add a strip of Call Me Clover to brighten it up a bit!

   Finally, here's a Grapefruit Grove posie card using two of the three layered image:


   There IS a lot to love about this set! Get one now if you like! You will receive a special gift from me and I would greatly appreciate your business.

   Tomorrow I will be showcasing more abstract designs using this set! I'm looking forward to showing you some terrific ideas inspired by some of my favorite painters!

Comments