Old and New

Exploring Pattern Play





  Hello friends! I've been having a play with patterns in our new Pattern Play Bundle.

   For these projects I wanted to use both the positive and negative die cuts from the alphabet dies. You can say anything you want *wink,* create a personalized card for everyone you know, and cover any holiday or special life event! I'm really looking forward to putting these products through their paces.

   The cards above were designed for a Pals Swap. One of the most rewarding parts of what I get to do is to share and learn from others while creating myself. 

   I value the art I make as a way to meditate and share something tangible. There's something so satisfying about being in control of a little 5.5" x 4.25" piece of life!

   Here's the use of the positive die cuts:




I make the letters climb the mountains...because I can!


   Soon I will receive 10 different designs from 10 other Pals to see how they put their stamp on something from the new Annual Catalog! How exciting is that?

   I invite you to check back in with me to see more from this anything for everything bundle!

   As always, I greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, and now is a terrific time to purchase these products or any others you might want!

Until we meet again, be well friends!




Product List

Comments