Old and New

Batty for Banner Year

 

   Hello Friends! I promised to share how the new Mini Catalog set Banner Year is driving me "batty" and now you can see why! I didn't plan on ordering this set at all. It's not flashy, and there are few samples in the catalog which usually influences a product's success. But something called out to me and I thought it would make a lot of fun projects. Well, I was correct. I've only played with the Halloween images and already I've come up with loads of ideas!


   I'm getting my new studio outfitted for video live broadcasting and recording and I'm excited to share my first one soon. Lots to debrief you on with this set and I will do a qual-eval on it. 


   Notice the variation in this last one? I inked the two line sentiment to stamp it on one line and used the coordinating pick a banner punch to decorate the ends. Easy, quick and great if you don't happen to have a die cutting machine...yet!

   I am loving using the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Papers! They are so vibrant and coordinate with just about every color in the Stampin' Up! line. Amazing creative inspiration for combinations!

   Remember August is the month to redeem your Bonus Days coupons...perhaps you'd like to use one on Banner Year! Follow this link to see the list of supplies I used in these cards, and if you decide to purchase the bundle, I have grab gifts of retired products to give away to the first few customers who do!


   


And...if you're wondering how to get into stamping and just want to try it out, consider signing up for our monthly Paper Pumpkin kit. It has everything you need to get going...stamps, ink, and paper!


Comments