Old and New

Making History...Quotes and Cards! Plus FREE Quote PDF!


 Hello Friends! How's Life?

   I have been a collector of others' words for as long as I can remember. I have journals full of favorite quotes and passages, I have a shelf or two in my bookcase of volumes with various themes, and I love scouring the internet on sites like Brainy Quotes and Good Reads.

   A friend of ours left to get his master's degree in History, and I like to send people off with stationery to keep in touch...complete with postage! I love using my crafting supplies for creating my own quote cards because sometimes it's all about the words! 

   Another thing I'm getting into more and more is a bit of graphic arts design with my new software suite by Affinity. [I love it and highly recommend as a better product than Adobe Suite. Affinity is a stand-alone program you purchase once and download to your computer. It's fast, it's integrative, and the support/community is outstanding!]

   If you sign up for my email list here [at the bottom of my Stampin' Up!® website,] I'll send you the one page PDF of these quotes to print out on your own cardstock to design to your heart's content! Keep an eye out for more exclusive customer-only content coming from me. If you like quotes, you might like The Stamping Life...and don't get me started on puns...more on this in the future.   

 You'll need to add the "H" with something you have on hand, or you can purchase this bundle, or just the darling dies for saying anything you like!


   Here is a closeup of how I used the new Plaid Tidings DSP, and the old Bold Brights DSP 





   When you order from me you are automatically included in The Stamping Life customer community. I am building a virtual--until it's safer to meet again--group of papercrafting enthusiasts and people who never realized how important creativity is to their lives. 

   To receive your History Quote PDF, sign up for my email newsletter. It will be a no-more-than-weekly contact to share fun, tips, ideas, and extras to coordinate with your Stampin' Up! purchases like the quotes shown here. I'm looking create something that will serve our special community and I'll be asking you what you're interested in. Won't you join me?

   Be well friends!

Comments