Grateful For Your Help!


   How's Life Friends?

   I have been having so much fun creating and watching the leaves turn outside the window of my studio! I love our Stampin' Up!® colors of Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, and Poppy Parade to celebrate the short-lived explosion of color that is fall in the north country.

   I'm grateful for so much these days--even, and especially in the midst of--the health crisis. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me with my Spread Cheer campaign! I encourage all of you to donate a kit to someone in your community who could use a little holiday cheer. 

   I'm also offering to set up virtual crafting video calls to share the fun of putting the kits together if you're interested! Gather your friends and family, join to meet new people, and either way we'll have twice the joy of making and sharing!

   If you'd like to purchase two and give one away [or both!] please follow this link to my 24/7 store!  

   All my proceeds from the sale of Christmas Countdown project kits until November 15th will be used to donate kits to national and/or local charities.

   Thanks for your help, and be well friends! 
 

Comments