Old and New

Last Gasp of Fall in the Northern Rockies


    How's Life friends?

   Fall did arrive this year and we enjoyed a bit of turning colored leaves. And then winter came slamming in with a blizzard! At least we did get some autumn this year before the first snows came.

   I've been having fun with our Plaid Tidings DSP [It's on sale through the end of October!!] and this card is going to a customer who is helping me with my Spread Cheer campaign. All sales profits from the Christmas Countdown Calendar kits I sell will be used to purchase kits to donate to women and veteran charities. I'm asking people to buy two and give one away to someone they know who could use some special joy this year! Will you spread cheer?



   In this closeup you might be able to tell that I used some scraps from around some gold Avery labels to punch leaves and adhere to the card. You can also see the snowy white winter out my studio window! I used Proud Peacock cardstock and our new embossing folder Tasteful Textiles for the background, a strip of Plaid Tidings and other leaves in Pumpkin and Curry. Just beautiful coordination which is what I love most about Stampin' Up!® products.


   Last is a bit of Blackberry Bliss and Curry accented with Balmy Blue leaves. Another thank you for Spreading Holiday Cheer! This embossing folder is the Ornate Floral which coordinates with the sentiment here from Ornate Thanks!

   Thanks for stopping by today! Thank you to everyone who supports the Spread Cheer campaign--and have fun sharing joy and love today and always.

   Be well friends!

   

Comments