Old and New

Wow! Check Out Veritasium!

    How's Life Friends?

   I just had to write a special post to share something really cool, fun, and thought-provoking! Share it with the people you love because it is truly mind-expanding!

   My husband, who is a returning student pursuing his PhD, shared this link with me and it really strikes a chord. You see I am a life-long learner, professional educator, and home school consultant always looking for ways to grow my brain and help others do the same. 

   I love the way this guy puts his own Stamp On Life:



   I hope you find this as fascinating as I have! I can't wait to start catching up on other videos. It reminds me a lot of the old BBC series called Connections, and I love being able to see and think about the world in new ways!

   Be well friends!


Comments