Hello Painted Lavender

Coffee Time Gift

 

   

How's Life Friends?

Here's a preview of the tutorial for tomorrow's Making Mondays. I've done Notables before here on the blog and I will be doing a video once I get the studio up and running again...but in the meantime, here's another idea for theme and a few cards to tuck inside for a fun gift that's easy and inexpensive!

Check back tomorrow for the particulars, some detailed photos and a quick step by step to make one of these for yourself! Maybe get out and purchase a package of Jr. legal pads and you'll be all set. [you could always customize for any small notepad you have...I bet you could McGyver it!]





Still searching for the perfect gift for a crafty friend? Purchase a gift certificate from Deb Stamps Life, LLC today and I'll be happy to help them shop for their favorites!


Product List

Comments