Old and New

Thanks Snow Much!


    How's Life Friends?

   Popping in today to share the first of my holiday thank you's! It is one of my favorite times of the year because it gives me a chance to show my gratitude to everyone. I also enjoy being able to respond to the many comments, questions, and goings-on with family and friends from their holiday/annual letters. 

   I am struck this year by how similar many of our experiences have been: families taking in their kids and their kids' partners; working and completing school from home; making do with the circumstances; finding new ways of doing things; and most importantly, finding a renewed sense of family values. I hope that we are well and truly on the upswing from all this craziness. I have been so fortunate to have a stable environment, a beautiful wide open place to live, and of course a happy place/studio where I can always enter and be in total control of a 4.25" x 5.5" canvas for expression. 

   I believe it will be better next year and we will be able to return to more public life with a better appreciation for what is truly essential and what truly matters.

   Be well friends. I wish for you more blessings than you can count!


Product List

Comments