A Touch of Ink


    How's Life Friends?

   Trying out some new Sale A Bration stamps in the studio today. It was a beautiful Montana Big Blue Sky day. I am grateful to have this hobby to keep my hands busy as I watch and ponder the events unfolding in our nation's Capitol.

   I love all the elements in this stamp set. The scale is just right for cardmaking, the color-fill Distinctive stamps are easy and look so artistic with no effort, and the variety of sentiments is terrific.

   A Touch of Ink is available as a free product with a $100 purchase of Stampin' Up!® products. Check out the new mini catalog and make your lists today! Shop now to earn your free products! Have any questions or want recommendations? Contact me anytime and I'm happy to help! Can't wait to see how you put your own stamp on all the new products.

   Be well Friends!


Product List

Comments