Old and New

Easy Ways to Earn Free Sale-A-Bration Products With Paper Pumpkin


   How's Life Friends?
   
   Sometimes it's just nice to have an easy way to make something happen isn't it? Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that includes everything you need to make fun projects to help you spread some joy. First, you have the pleasure of making without worrying what or how to design the projects. Then you have the joy of keeping/displaying it and giving it away to bring some sunshine to someone else!

   I have to say I've enjoyed my studio more and more the past year. I know I have something to do when I'm feeling anxious or less than positive about what's going on around me. I can do something creative and share it. I think we all crave being productive in making something beautiful. Paper Pumpkin is an easy way to do that, and it makes a lovely gift for someone you know who might enjoy something creative.

$21 One Month

3-Month $63 = 1 $50 level Free Product
$63 Three-Months = 1 $50 level Free Product

$114 Six Months = 2 $50 Level or 1 $100 Level Product

 

$220 Twelve Months= 4 $50 Level, or 2 $100 Level, or Combination of the Level Products. Plus, if you add $80 in additional purchase products you qualify for your own hosted workshop with all the benefits plus more free Sale A Bration products including this exclusive host set:





   Another huge benefit to Paper Pumpkin is that each kit arrives in its own small box--its own easy storage unit! You will begin collecting some quality supplies without encountering any overwhelm. It's a simple, fun, making meditation in a box
 
   Plus, keep an eye out for my new Zoom class schedule HERE. I'll be adding classes for next month [allowing for you to order supplies shopping with me, to receive them before signing up for sessions.] 
   
   I'm moving to a private platform for individual and group video classes and tutorials. Check back here often as my slate expands.
   
   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments