Old and New

Fine Art Floral




   How's Life Friends?

   I've been trying out the Fine Art Floral Suite of products from the new mini catalog and one of my favorite things is the 3D embossing folder which creates this gorgeous texture. I'm sending more cards these days and today's designs are going to get posted as soon as I write a note on the inside!




   This is my favorite image in the collection. It stamps so beautifully to fill the card front and looks stunning as a monochromatic design. I'm working on other variations and ideas...more soon!

   Purchasing this suite allows you to pick two $50 level FREE Sale A Bration stamps/papers, or one $100 level stamp set or bundle from the Sale A Bration products. Check this link here to see all the options!

   Make something creative today and Be Well Friends!




 

Product List

Comments