Old and New

Fine Art Floral/Punch Party in Classic Color Combo


    How's Life Friends?

   Here's a fun combination of color, texture, and two of my new favorite stamp sets! The exclusive Sale A Bration Hostess Set Punch Party has sentiments for so many occasions, and coordinates with all these existing punches:


  I have so many ideas for both of these sets! How about you? 

   I am enjoying working with textures lately and find the Fine Art Floral stamps and accessories are so rich and luxurious. The designs just come together effortlessly. Believe it or not, this was a scrap card! I had a piece of Bumble Bee from which I'd punched an oval for another project and it turned out it was the perfect backdrop for this fine art floral die cut!

   Working with Stampin' Up!® products makes crafting seamless, stress-free, and the value of the product coordination is amazing! It's a terrific time of year to stock up or replenish your supply of basics along with the beautiful new products from the mini catalog. Mix and match to earn FREE stamps and papers when you spend $50 or more. There's lots to love, and I would greatly appreciate your business. Contact me any time to schedule a personal or group consulting session/workshop/crafting get together with family and friends! 

   Be Well Friends!



Product List

Comments