Old and New

Many Messages/Sale-A-Bration Idea


    How's Life Friends?

   It's Sale-A-Bration time and I have a suggestion for anyone wondering what your next stamp set might be...or for those of you who are interested in building your supplies in a smart, bang-for-your-buck kind of way.

   Purchase this Many Messages Bundle and qualify for any $50 level free product from Stampin' Up!® during Sale-a-Bration. I've highlighted the Approaching Perfection cling set the past couple of days. Here are two designs I've put together with some Playing With Patterns DSP.






   I'm recommending the Many Messages because it's a great way to die cut a bunch of sentiment pieces to stamp with other sets--like Approaching Perfection--and when you stamp them and then die cut them you have ready-to-go sentiments for cards. I have so many ideas for these to include in my stash! Check back tomorrow for more of both plus some other recommendations for SAB!
   Be Well Friends!



Product List

Comments