Snail Suite Saturday

   

   How's Life Friends?

   Stopping by on a Saturday to show another Snailed It card. My nephew has good news and I wanted to make something special for him. These snails are just too fun to color;) The Snail Mail DSP is adorable and great color inspiration too! 



   Take advantage of Sale A Bration, order at least $50 of products and receive free product gift from Stampin' Up!® through February! Here are some easy-to-order kits if you're just getting started in this fun-for-all hobby!

   Contact me today if you'd like help figuring out what you might need or enjoy. I'm always happy to help new and avid paper crafters alike. 

   And, if you're thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator during Sale A Bration, not only is it the 'Best Bundle' in the product lineup--$125 of product for $99--there's an extra bundle of color family papers thrown in for extra measure. I'm happy to set up a private Zoom consultation if you're thinking about joining me, or you need help with your purchases. Just email me at deb@debstampslife.com! or use the contact forms on either my Stampinup store page or the main page of the blog.

   More Snails tomorrow! See you then and Be Well Friends!



Product List


Product List 

Product List

Product List

Comments