Old and New

Snailing It!


    How's Life Friends?

   Friday is for snail mail, Sale A Bration, and birthday celebration! I have been working my way through all the new mini catalog bundles on my studio desk and this Snailed It set is one of my all time favorite stamps.

   I have so many ideas for these little softies...


   I stamped in Momento Black ink and used Stampin' Blends on Shimmer paper to color in this birthday beauty. Accented with Wink of Stella for conturing and shine. I really liked the result!


    I enjoy making a series once I start experimenting with a new stamp set. Do you have a preference between these two designs? Let me know in the comments if you have time! Thanks;)


   Now for Sale A Bration: right now Stampin' Up! is offering free products with $50 and $100 level purchases of any products. It's a great time to get started in this fantastic hobby of paper crafting, stock up on basic supplies if you're already part of this wonderful community, or just get new catalog stamps, papers, and accessories!

   I've been suggesting easy-to-order product collections to pick up conveniently any time in my 24/7 online store. Here's today's ideas that qualify for free SAB products:



Product List


Product List

Comments