Old and New

Stamping Matters: Education, Learning, and Remembering!

    

   


How's Life Friends?

    I'm adding new features to the blog each week. Stamping Matters will highlight and celebrate the many ways each of us puts our own unique Stamp On Life. 

   I came across this TEDxUGA talk and it warmed my heart. It even talks about stamping...the kind with stamps, ink, and paper. It's something you can share with anyone and I would be curious to know what you found to love in it or what it made you remember. Care to share in the comments?



   It's always powerful when we can reflect on something positive in our lives. I spent many years as a public, private, and homeschool teacher and watching this talk sparked so many happy memories from my life. Research confirms what our elders/mentors so often shared with us about good practices for life: being grateful and remembering positive moments brings almost exactly the same feelings of well-being and joy as when we first experienced them. That's amazing. Just like smiling can actually make one feel better too.

   Many of you might be in the midst of wondering whether or not you are able to be the best support for your kids or grandkids if they're stuck with online/remote learning. Ranger Nick has some great insight here, and I will add that there is so much to learn in this beautiful world I am sure you'll find ways to make special memories. 



   Inspiring lifelong learning is a worthy pursuit on its own and I encourage everyone to share something with someone else today and every day.

   Be Well Friends!


*Need* anything during Sale A Bration? Here's a list of supplies used in today's projects:


Product List

Comments