Hello Painted Lavender

A Grand Day: Baby You're Already Loved!


   How's Life Friends?
   
   It's completely changed at our house! I'm looking forward to being a Grand! We had a pregnancy reveal Valentine at daughter's house for family dinner over the weekend. It contained an ultrasound snapshot and was accompanied by a glowing couple who were so relieved to finally share the big news!

   


    Of course I had to make a special card to mark the occasion and my mind went instantly to Kangaroo & Company:) I just love the way the coordinating dies not only cut out the kangaroo in this image above, it also cuts the slit for the pouch, and there is a separate die to attach the fun pouch-stuffing images to in order to slip in for some ineractivity:


   Inside the card I stamped the heart from Punch Party--the exclusive Sale A Bration host set--along with the sentiment "Oh Baby! You are already loved more than you know." 
   
   Indeed.

   Be Well Friends!




Product List

Comments