Hello Painted Lavender

Floral Essence Meets Punch Party!


   How's Life Friends?

   Today was a beautiful day for light in the studio and I began my weekly "work" with designing from a catalog page for inspiration:



   I always enjoy learning how people get inspiration for their papercrafting ideas. Me? I like to get them from fabric--like this picture from one of my catalogs. The fabric stores and websites also give me inspiration along with rugs, linens, and other homewares. Sometimes I'll even see something that catches my eye in an architectural photo--a furniture arrangement, a building facade, or details of adornment on furniture. I love all decorative arts and enjoy learning new things all the time. 

   Frequently I find myself thinking things like "Oh I could make a card like that with Floral Essence, Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo!" I know...papercraft/Stampin' Up! geeking;) It keeps me busy/out of trouble this hobby! Plus I can pass along art and good vibes to others.

   Today's design uses colors I thought would be fun for Val/Galantine's day cards! I love these bright pinks and the way the black outline provides contrast and structure. I'm also a big fan of texture so I had fun with my embossing folders. Bonus alert: the sentiment stamp is from Punch Party--the exclusive Host set free with a qualifying order or workshop. Let me know if you'd like to Host a virtual workshop and we'll get it organized soon!

   Hope you find something to inspire you here today!
   
   Be Well Friends!
 


 

Product List

Comments