Hello Painted Lavender

Happy Felinetine's Day Friday!


    How's Life Friends?

   I am a punny gal. 

   I am not particularly a cat lady since I found out years ago I was allergic to our two shelter cats. After they passed I have strictly been a dog person and our pack is down from 4 large dogs to one. They all lived terrific, long lives 15+ years each and it's much easier to take care of just one!

   My mom is a cat lady. Her friend Bootsie is great companionship for her and I enjoy making cat cards for her to send and receive.

   It was great fun to design this Felinetine's Day card. Stampin' Up!® artists perfectly captured so many feline moods it was easy to select a few from the Playful Pets DSP to fussy cut and illustrate this project. 



   Loved the background so much I think I'll use it on some Valentines for tomorrow's post! I couldn't have done it without my Stamparatus so I could highlight just the words I needed with a Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Write marker! 

   Bonus for the rest of February...make a qualifying purchase during Sale A Bration and earn free stamps/papers!

   Happy Friday, and Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments