Old and New

Many Messages of Cozy


   How's Life Friends?
   
   To say it is unbelievably cold outside right now would be both an understatement and a fib. It is, after all, Montana. To not believe it could be below zero with a life-threatening wind chill would be folly for anyone who knows something about Big Sky Country.

   That sorted...I am sharing a little greeting card I made for my kids. I had forgotten I hadn't sent them any happy snail mail since they moved into their new place. I handed them a card, but I've not sent anything through the post! This bright, fun, and cozy card is on its way;)



    I used a variety of products both current and recently retired in this project and I hope it creates the same kind of warm feelings to receive as it did to make and send! 

   Remember that Sale A Bration is almost over! Purchase your choice of products now and receive extra FREE stamps and papers for every $50 you spend. Contact me today for more details! It's a great time to stock up on essentials, try something fun and new, pick up a kit for a gift, or even join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator to start a new business or just enjoy the discount as a hobby demonstrator. I'd love to answer your questions about the Stampin' Up!® opportunities!

   Happy Friday, stay warm, and 

    Be Well Friends!


 

Product List

Comments