Old and New

Snail Mail Valentine




   How's Life Friends?

   Sliding by with Snailed It today with a little snail mail fun for Valentine's Day. In case you're still making a few [like me!] feel free to take whatever inspiration you wish from today's card!


   Stampin' Up!® Designer Series Papers are so versatile! You can order a pack or two (or several!) and get terrific images to cut out instead of stamping--or in addition to stamps and inking techniques! I used some dies from Stitched Be Mine to cut the hearts and heart frame, and used a scrap from yesterday's project background to layer on the bottom of today's card! Oval Occasions 'rounds out' the elements!

   Take advantage of Sale A Bration, order today and choose free products for every $50 spent along with all the other great benefits of hosting a party through me! Contact me today to set up your own event, or shop 24/7 in my online shop!

   Be Well Friends!


  


 

Product List

Comments