Old and New

A Little Note for A Sunny Day!


   How's Life Friends?

   I've been busy in the studio today Making Do with my Butterfly Beauties! I've also pulled in the new bundle In Bloom. I haven't had this much fun with die cuts in a long time and I am in love with all the bright color combinations of flowers one can design with these dies.

   As part of the process I've been protoyping I cut all the flower blooms on a quarter sheet of cardstock in several different colors and made a pile of them next to my work area:) They're next to all the butterflies I've been cutting all week;)

   I had a scrap/leftover die cut from the Well Written set on my desk and well...it's like that commercial where the people bump into one another and one has a chocolate bar and another has a jar of peanut butter....and a beautiful combination is born!

   Also been using my new blending brushes for the first time and they're very easy to get the hang of to give a lovely background for any project. Generating a lot of ideas to use these fantastic tools!

   More butterflies to come this weekend. I'm off to walk the dog while the sun still shines! 

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments