Old and New

Making Do: Butterfly Beauty

   
   How's Life Friends?

   Since I have butterflies out on my desk I thought I'd design something around the Global Design Project's latest challenge which happens to be a sketch:


   I have been wishing for unlimited funds in order to purchase the newly released Butterfly Bouquet...




   I love the paper and the fact that the dies cut the butterflies separately. In the grand scheme of things though I have just as much fun trying to Make Do with what I already have. I reckon this came out pretty well with what I was imagining in the design to capitalize on the perpendicular lines! 

   The colors of Balmy Blue and Crushed Curry with an ombre fade give a nod to spring here in North America. You can see in this closeup how the DSP creates so much texture and the colors just pop!



   
   If you're wanting to see more Butterfly Beauty check today's Pals Hop, or check back the rest of this week for new designs!

   Be Well Friends!

   Product List

Comments