Hello Painted Lavender

Floral Friday


   How's Life Friends?

   I hope today finds you looking forward to something for your weekend. I'm lucky to be having my kids and their partners heading over for a little hamburger barbecue and hopefully a fire with some s'mores for dessert. Sometimes the simple fun is the best fun.

   In the studio I pulled out the retiring set called A Little Lace. I wanted to try out a new color combination and I love the way it turned out. I need to build up my pen pal card stash and this will do nicely. The lace background stamp makes such a pretty element! Both are also discounted while they last.

   Here's a last card from my desk using Floral Essence with little touches of Granny Apple Green:


  Floral Essence is on sale now, and there are other deals to be had with many retiring products making way for the new catalog offering:



   This is the cover of the new annual catalog which will be available to all customers on May 4th! How about those alcohol ink-look images?! 

   If you have been thinking about joining as a demonstrator, one of the perks is that you can have early access and even pre-order new products before anyone else can. There are other benefits too, and I would love to welcome you to my team, The Stamping Life!

   Keep an eye out next week for my reveal of the new In-Colors and a beautiful new stamp set with amazing coordinating dies. 

   Until then, check out all the Last Chance items priced at a discount and regular price soon to be gone:


   Enjoy your weekend, and Be Well Friends!

   

Product List

Comments