Rooted in Nature: Last Call


    How's Life Friends?

   I've had to make some sympathy cards recently and I felt I wanted the strength of a tree to illustrate the sentiment. When we lose someone who was a mother, a grandmother, a daughter, a wife, a sister and so much more, we are missing the living presence that is as strong, sheltering, and rooted as a full grown tree. 

   It was a grieving meditation as I designed this card. Artistic expression allows me to process and channel through my hands something I can now give to someone else. It's a step in healing and I hope the conveyance of love and support when I can't be there with my friend.

   


   Rooted in Nature is wonderful...the sentiments, the images, and the matching dies. If you'd like it, order soon since it's retiring the end of this month. 

   A few of my other favorites are also retiring: Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder

   May you be able to go out and enjoy some nature wherever you are reading this. It has the power to heal, inspire, and relax.

   Be Well Friends!


   


 

Product List

Comments