Old and New

Hey Friends!


    How's Life Friends?

   I had a wonderful weekend off the grid at a camping trip arranged by my kids! It was such a lovely time to get away, and everything from food to snacks to fun was organized without any effort on my part. It was such a thoughtful Mother's Day gift, and it was heartwarming to see how everyone worked together to make is just perfect for me. 

   This is the second floral I did with the new photopolymer In Symmetry stamp set.



   The new In Colors are vibrant, fun, and of course fit right in with the regular Stampin' Up!® color families! 

   Remember there's an extra benefit to hosting this month, and also for joining The Stamping Life! Contact me if you'd like more details and I'd be happy to talk with you about either one!
   
   Be Well Friends!
Product List

Comments