Old and New

Ordinary Into Extraordinary: Desk Scraps

 


   How's Life Friends?

   I share a quick card using some scraps and unused bits from other project making. I thought this sentiment was fitting for the idea! I took this Stitched Rectangle, Ornate Floral 3D embossed panel and decided to combine it with a Sweet As A Peach Label Me Lovely element. I liked the way all the little flowers completed each other and the stitched die cuts echo while the label and background are smooth. I also liked the curved shapes in this arrangement.

   The sentiment is one from Simply Succulents and the it is cut with a coordinating die set called Potted Succulents. Order them together now as a bundle to save 10%. They carried over into the new Annual Catalog, but they didn't carry the discount, so if you're interested, grab them now! Also, you can earn extra host benefit this month with a $250 workshop or personal order. Contact me today for details!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments