Hello Painted Lavender

Time Travel: Easy Company

Pete Bowler and Rosemary Perret in New Orleans in the fall of 1944. Courtesy of the Bowler family.

   How's Life Friends?

   I began my day with a cloudless, blue sky and this article from the WWII Museum about Easy Company's Pete Bowler. I am so very grateful and happy to be living in a free country because of the sacrifices of so many in and out of uniform throughout our Nation's history. 
   
   I've always been drawn to the WWII Era and I think about why a lot. Is it the music? The art/motifs? The stories of the people who were young in this time? It all is especially poignant to me.

   Drawing on that inspiration I designed today's card:




   Mixed some old and some new, and thought you might enjoy the comparison of the new Pale Papaya with Flirty Flamingo. Loving the dies in the Color and Contour Bundle! 

   The new Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up!® is outstanding as always and contains something for everyone's style! I find that my wishlist is two pages long, and it will be fun to showcase the new products in future posts and videos!

   Be Well Friends!



Product List

Comments