Hello Painted Lavender

Berry Best


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been making some cards for my mom's stash and got out my Sale-a-Bration paper. Putting blueberries and berry puns together is definitely my jam;)

   I love both sides of these limited edition Designer Series Papers and after I chopped the 12" x 12" sheets for card fronts these little strips are left for horizontal layering. 

   The easy button is the best button and Stampin' Up!® makes everything easy with coordinating inks, stamps, and papers! Keep an eye out in July when the next Sale-A-Bration rolls around to take advantage of special, limited editions like this Berry Blessings Bundle!


   The inside is ready for any occasion, which is what my mom was needing.

   Stop by tomorrow as I'll be hopping with the Pals!

   Be Well Friends!


      

Product List

Comments