Hello Painted Lavender

Pals Blog Hop: Fun Ways to Use Stampin' Up!® Products



 

Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products” where we show our favorite product tips. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.


   How's Life Friends?

   Today's designs are about using my two favorite tools: the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stamparatus. I love using my scraps to cut flowers when I have a few extra minutes in the studio and I store them in stacking containers along with blank label die cuts.


   Because Stampin' Up!® products all color coordinate it's easy to find/make my own embellishments for just that extra touch. I was going to leave this as a monochromatic card for welcoming new customers and demonstrators to my team...I saw my bin and changed my mind in a flash, pulled out some pieces, glued them together and completely transformed my original idea.

   I love the Stamparatus for making multiples of things, 


and the designers at Stampin' Up!® consider the spacing of the hinges on this tool in their allowances/scales of their stamps! 


One of the first things I do when I get a new stamp set is see how it "fits" in the Stamparatus:


   In the strip of "Friends" on the right above, I moved the hinge down one space each inking/stamping. In the final card on the left I stamped a row like the initial one, then moved the stamp to do the in-between row of impressions/colors. 

   So...keep an eye out for how to use your Stamparatus to full advantage with all your stamps; and take a few minutes to die cut extras when you have your machine going anyway. It's a great way to use scraps and you will be delighted to make your own embellishments later!

   Thanks for hopping by today and Be Well Friends!


More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 14th for “Wonderful Cards from the Garden” when our Design Team creates a project with flowers or scenes from the garden. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, have fun in your craft space.


Blog Hop Lineup:

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
  2. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  3. Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
  4. Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
  5. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
  6. Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
  7. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  8. Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
  9. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  10. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  11. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  12. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  13. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
  14. Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
  15. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  16. Lori Webb at Clever Copies
  17. Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  18. Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations

Comments

  1. I love these bright cards! The scraps and pieces are a must have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! I do tend to favor the Bold Brights in most of my work;) Be Well Friend!

      Delete
  2. Love the all the purple on the first project and the rainbow of colors and the second...great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment Windy:) Be Well Pal!

      Delete
  3. Adorable cards! Love the bright colors, and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial and project! I love the Stamparatus and all the things it can do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, Love seeing how you use your scraps, and organize them. And, I agree, the Stamparatus is a great tool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tips! I really like how you took your now card to wow just using die cuts you already had on hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness and taking the time to leave some love:) Be Well Friend!

      Delete
  7. Such a sweet card and wonderful ideas for using our great products! Thanks for joining the June Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping by Debbie--and for ensuring that our Pals Hop always comes off without a hitch! Be Well Friend!

      Delete
  8. Deb, your cards are beautiful and I have to agree with you. I would be lost without my Stamparatus! It is a great tool and you shared great ideas for using it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!