Hello Painted Lavender

Bootsie's Big Adventure


   How's Life Friends?

   I have been working on a stash of cards for my mom so my designs are all over the map on my desk! 

   She has a darling kitty named Bootsie and Bootsie recently had an overnight walk-about that worried my mom. Best morning ever when her bestie came running, sopping wet from the previous night's thunderstorm, and into the house safe and sound!

   One of the best things about my hobby/business is that I can make anything I can imagine, and I can personalize all my creations! I had great fun creating this while sending good vibes for a happy resolution to Bootsie's disappearance.

   This alphabet die set is a perfect size and scale for names, puns, and other word art for my projects!

   Hope you're up to something wonderful wherever you are,

   Be Well Friends!

Product List
Pampered Pets Cling Stamp Set
$21.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.75
Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Playful Alphabet Dies
$34.00
Paper Trimmer
$25.00
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$120.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00
Cat Punch
$18.00

Comments