Old and New

It's a Girl!


    How's Life Friends?

   Gearing up for a summer of big events in our family. The first grand is due at the end of it and this is one of the variations I designed and made for the baby shower invites. It is a citrus theme, and I found that the Botanical Prints set [retired] was just the look we were going after! I LOVE the sentiment from our new Create With Friends stamp set too. So many possibilities!

   This is one of the first few I made and I realized I liked it better with a narrower green band, and to make many of them that cut down some of the many sets of elements to be stamped and cut!

   Once again, my trusty Stamparatus really helped with the work load:


   Be Well Friends!


   

Product List
Create With Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set
$17.00
Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.75
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
119784
$5.95
Stamparatus
$49.00
Potted Succulents Dies
$39.00
Layering Circles Dies
$35.00
Paper Trimmer
$25.00
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$120.00
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.75
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.75
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00

Comments