Simple Saturday: Hand-penned Birthday


    How's Life Friends?

   Today I combined a sentiment from Artistically Inked with the Hand-penned Petals Bundle for a quick and colorful birthday card.

   I stamped in Basic Gray and colored with Stampin' Blends, layered the floral diecut on a scrap of Stitched Rectangle base in Silver Slate. The contrast of the purples with the yellow and gray appeals even to a not-particularly-fond-of purple cardmaker like me;)

   Sometimes I see things on my desk that, because they are stacked and jumbled together, I would never think to combine. I get some pretty neat designs out of this chaos and it's why I try to leave a little mess on my desk. Life can have many happy accidents!

   Be Well Friends!


   

Product List
Hand Penned Petals Bundle (English)
$46.75
Artistically Inked Bundle (English)
$53.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$8.25
Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Basic Gray Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.75
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$9.00
So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
149557
$9.00
Paper Trimmer
$25.00
Stitched Rectangles Dies
$35.00
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$120.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00

Comments