Flowers of Friendship


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been making a few thanks of my own in the studio lately. It's nice to be working with some summery colors to thank my kids for hosting a fun birthday bash for me! Nothing makes a mom more proud than to be entertained with such love and style in her children's homes. 

   I went with a little vintage style on this design and I enjoyed using a time-tried-and-true stamping technique of drawing on the stamps with markers to get multiple colors on the same image. This set makes it super easy, and I punched some extra flowers and leaves to pop it up a bit for a darling little notecard.

   Consider purchasing the supplies for this project and you will earn a free Sale a Bration product for every $50 or $100 increment you spend. Contact me today to host a making event in your own home--invite friends to share a creative getaway where you can let your inner artist express itself:) I do simple demonstrations with make and takes and more complex/advanced technique and project-based classes. I love helping people design and make their own unique and exclusive invitations for special events and occasions too. 

   Thanks for supporting my business and let me know if there's any way I can help you in your choosing or if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!® products or the wonderful form of expression I call The Stamping Life! It's also a great time to try out being a demonstrator with $125 of product for $99 plus free shipping and your choice of an extra bundle as a Sale a Bration BONUS!  There's no further obligation and you just might find your tribe in The Stamping Life and want to stay.

   Be Well Friends!


   

Product List
Flowers Of Friendship Bundle (English)
$35.00
Brights Stampin' Write Markers
$30.00
Clear Block I
$12.00
Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes
$7.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00

Comments