Hello Painted Lavender

Wedding Elegance Made Simple


    How's Life Friends?

   It's been a summer of weddings in my circle. How about yours?

   I just love being able to design something very specific for each couple and I think this card is just perfect for the recipients. It's classy, not too feminine with the metallic touches, and I think it will be nice to display into fall.


   Of course Stampin' Up!® makes it so easy with their coordinated products and this project just came together.



   Purchase now during Sale a Bration and earn free products for each $50 or $100 spent for even more value. Let me know how I can help!

   Be well friends!


Product List
Simply Elegant Suite Collection (English)
$59.25
Silver Foil Sheets
$5.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$8.25
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes
$7.50
Versamark Pad
$9.50
Versamark Refill
$6.00
Metallics Embossing Powders
$18.00
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
$30.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Paper Trimmer
$25.00
Cutting Blades Multipack
$12.00
Stamparatus
$49.00

Comments