Hello Painted Lavender

Autumn's Delicate Dahlias

   How's Life Friends?
   
   As promised yesterday, here's another idea using the FREE Delicate Dahlias Sale A Bration set which you can get for a $100 purchase until the end of September!

   This floral image is strikingly lifelike and I love these vibrant autumn colors together. I think it screams "happy fall!" 


   And remember now's a terrific to join Stampin' Up!® to receive a BONUS bundle along with $125 of product for $99 with free shipping. There is no obligation to sell when you join. You might choose to be a hobby demonstrator and receive your 20%-25% discount, or you might want to take it to the next level and build your own team. I've made many friends over the years through this fun hobby, and it's such a worthwhile activity to share with everyone! I find that people love to feel artistic, and the quality, coordinated products from Stampin' Up!® make it easy! Learn more about The Stamping Life today, and contact me with any questions you have!

   Be Well Friends!

  
Product List

Comments

  1. I love the colors you used! It definitey screams fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a little love! Be Well Friend!

      Delete
  2. They look so lifelike! Did you use the outline stamp too? If so, how did you line it up so perfectly every time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Theresa! They really do look so lifelike which is why they're so fun to use--and to answer your question, I did not use the outline with these because of this. I think the outlines are best used as separate design elements since the visual style is so different. They do line up though I don't prefer the look;) One can make some index marks on the stamps to be able to quickly line them up and I've done that with some other two step stamps--usually I can eyeball it pretty quickly on the simpler designs! Thanks for stopping by friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!