Hello Painted Lavender

Blue Dahlias


    How's Life Friends?

   It's a beautifully sunny day in the studio and I'm catching up a bit after doing some organizing around the house. I've had the Delicate Dahlias out on my desk for a week now, and I'm still having loads of fun with the images. You might notice the sentiments from the In Your Words Sale A Bration host set too! I like them all and find I'm reaching for them more than I thought I would. They fit so many situations for which I'd like a card.



   A lot of my color and design ideas are inspired by fabrics, and I love to take creative field trips through fabric stores, clothing boutiques, and even mail order catalogs! This series comes from a bedspread I saw;) Do you ever find yourself thinking, "I could use [fill in the blank with set name] to make a card..." 



   The colors are Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight, and Old Olive. You can see that I used various combinations of stamping with outlines only, and with the fill of the Two Step stamp. I also threw in a die cut from Artistic Dies since that was the line design I was trying to achieve. They came out exactly as I'd hoped they would so color me happy!

   


   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments