Hello Painted Lavender

Flowers of Friendship: HOST a Workshop During Sale A Bration!



   How's Life Friends?

   I'm showing off a couple of designs using the Flowers of Friendship Bundle. I was thinking about good starting supplies bundles for new papercrafting customers. This stamp and punch set is a great combination with crisp, modern images and sentiments that also can swing retro--think 30's-40's table linen motifs;)

   I used the inking technique of coloring on the stamps with markers. It's the way I have green stems with yellow flowers. I also added some extra lines/colors on the flowers with the markers after I stamped the image.

   Here's another iteration with a bit more layering:


   This one incorporates some embossing with white embossing powder. We stamp with a pigment ink [which is stickier] and dust on some pulverized plastic particles [embossing powder] which stick to the ink, and heat it with a heat tool to produce a raised/dimensional image. It's the most magical process in stamping!



   This background paper comes from the host pack you can purchase if you host and/or place a qualifying order with me. Notice how everything just goes together? Stampin' Up!® products take the guesswork out of gathering art supplies for a project!

   Contact me today about conducting a workshop for you and your friends/family! I do in-person and virtual workshops that teach the basics [or advanced techniques if you prefer] of stamping. Now is a great time to get together with FREE exclusive products for each $50 and/or $100 you spend.  
   
   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments

  1. Very pretty card, Deb. I love the stamped border and the Pattern Party DSP. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking your time to comment Hilda! Be Well Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!