Hello Painted Lavender

Better Places: Autumn Scenes


   How's Life Friends?

   One of my favorite things to do in the studio is to take a stamp set and use it in a seasonal way. Sometimes that can be accomplished just with a color palette. It can also be achieved with textures, layers, and embellishments. I used a bit of everything in these three.



    


   I used the host set Better Places and the marker-to-stamp direct color technique. The image above is the first stamping, and the grey framed one above it is the second impression. I added/mixed alcohol ink [Stampin' Blends] with the die ink outlines to color both images. I love the sentiments from Enjoy the Moment--and autumn is all about stopping and watching how each moment the leaves seem to change before they fall...

   Hope this gives you some ideas to try on your own!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments