Old and New

Grateful for Granny





   How's Life Friends?

   Here's the card I made to send my mom for Thanksgiving Day! She's received it, so I can spill the beans on the design since she's one of my most devoted followers here at Deb Stamps Life blog. I love when she calls me to say she loves a particular card [it usually takes me a bit to figure out which one it is;)] and she's always delighted when I tell her it's already coming her way. But this one I wanted to be a surprise. 



   Mom loves pinecones and I think they make a really nice fall holiday spray. I created the white embossed Elegant Tag punch with the sentiment from one of our Annual Catalog Host sets, Better Places. I believe it's important to acknowledge the ways we each put our own stamp on everything. 

   I love celebrating the ways people make the world around them better, and I penned a note inside [one of my favorite parts about making and sending the cards] telling my mom how I appreciate the cooking skills and recipes she taught me. 

   It's neat to see how that legacy passed to my kids who love to cook for their own families, and entertain their dad and I–and each other–in their homes!

   Stop by tomorrow to see the Notable I made for her;) and check out these other designs from the blog archives:

'Tis the Season

Helpful Hygge
 

Product List

Comments