Old and New

Notables: Quick, Fun, and Inexpensive Gifts Everyone Can Use!


    How's Life Friends?

   Here's the quick Notable I made for mom's Turkey Day package! I love these since you can personalize them, they're great for any season or occasion, and they make a great host gift when invited to someone's home. [Alcohol and calorie free!!] They also make terrific teacher gifts. They'd be great for kids in the back seat while traveling "Over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house..." you go. They could play all sorts of paper/pencil games and have a break from screen time;)

    I finally broke open my Sale A Bration DSP, Peaceful Prints. These are so easy to make once you have a template, and here's a quick sequence how this one went together:





   It's easy to find packs of jr. legal pads at drugstores, and office supply stores and they often can be found in fun colors. I tend to stock up on the white ones so that they will go with anything! Notice how I used a strip of matching cardstock to cover the branding on the top of the pad;)

   Hope you're up to something 'notable' today!

   Be well Friends!


   Product List

Comments