Bold Brights: Poinsettia Petals


   How's Life Friends?

   I've been designing in a lovely, light-filled studio room this afternoon and have ended my day with a nice glass of Malbec. See my Instagram:) 

   Follow me on Pinterest to see my latest designs grouped by stamp set!

   I love bold, bright colors and have just had the time to finally give Pointsettia Petals a good go with some holiday card designs! I have some unconventional colors planned for the rest of this week, so check back to see what I'm up to if you like;)

   With kids grown and flown in their own places for the holidays, I've been looking to design some fun, fresh cards they would be happy to have up on the mantel after Christmas. I think the coordinating dies, Poinsettia, lend themselves well to modern, splashy decor.

   


   This particular iteration is for our postal carrier who has been working so hard since before COVID, and has been so dedicated, kind, and hardworking to get my mail to and from everyone I know! I love to chat with him as he fills our community mailbox. He seems to enjoy the company, and we share a love of stamps, mail, and the fun of mailing cards, letters, and packages all over the world.    

   Have you made something special for your mail carrier? Leave me a comment:)

   Be Well Friends!

   

  

Product List

Comments