Bright and Bold to Deck the Halls!


    How's Life Friends?

   I've really been enjoying creating in a sunny studio this week in between getting ready for an early holiday. We're celebrating the grand's first Christmas before everyone flies out to the in-laws out of state. As a retired military family we are quite used to celebrating anytime we all together. It makes no difference if it's the 'actual' day and I love that my kids are easy with that.



   The set I've go on my desk is called Poinsettia Petals and I bought it last holiday but never got around to using it. I love the stamps [more soon] but I think it's the dies that really shine in a simple, bold way to deck the halls!



   I have a few more combinations in alternative colors to be posted over the weekend so come back if you're interested!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments