Old and New

Have An Otterly Awesome New Year!


    How's Life Friends?

   Wishing you an Otterly Awesome New Year! 



   Realistically I probably won't be in the studio much in the next few days, or if I am it's to be hanging shelves with my Supporting Demonstrator;) 

   Getting ready for Sale A Bration?? Here's an adorable set you can get for free with $50 spent in merchandise beginning Jan. 4th! And if that isn't exciting enough, the new Mini Catalog launches at the same time so there will be a bonanza of new products you are going to adore!

   I look forward to adding new content, ideas, and inspiration to Deb Stamps Life with the start of the New Year. I'll be using the momentum from new beginnings to finally put more of what I envision out for everyone to enjoy! Thank you for your support and business over the past year, and I look forward to meeting you in the New Year!

   Be Well Friends! 

Product List

Comments