Hello Painted Lavender

Peaceful Cabin Mountain Air: In Blues



    How's Life Friends?

   Back in the studio to get ready for Holiday card making. This blue watercolor design with Peaceful Cabin Bundle and Mountain Air was inspired by some linens I saw in the Land's End catalog. 

   When Peaceful Cabin first came out in this year's most recent mini catalog, I immediately thought I'd pair it with Mountain Air. I had a quick and fun time stamping the images in Night of Navy and just scribbling with my water painter to get this blurred effect. Because the stamps have built in shading in the designs, it's easy to know where to concentrate the strokes.

   I layered the die cut cabin on top of the base card stamping/painting and adhered the white embossed sentiment with that layer. It's really beautiful in person and I think worthy of Big Sky country! 



   I'll be working through some different series in the next several days so stop back and see what I come up with. 

   Next on my list is Poinsettia Petals!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments

  1. This is just beautiful! I love how you used both sets together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind words! Be Well Friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!